Our transparency scale is derived from The Governance Code for Community, Voluntary and Charitable Organisations which is a code of practice, agreed in 2012, for good governance in the not-for-profit sector.
Our commitment to comply with this Governance Code:
- Company Registration No. 85990
- We confirm that our organisation is fully compliant with The Charities Regulator’s Governance Code (Declaration A). Our Compliance Record Form was approved by the Board on 20 November 2020.
Our commitment to comply with the Principles of Good Fundraising:
- The Hawk’s Well is a registered charity (Charity No. 17611). We have made a formal commitment to comply with the Principles of Good Fundraising through the ICTR regarding their Principles of Good Fundraising.
Hawk’s Well Theatre’s Commitment to Fundraising Compliance Hawk’s Well Theatre is fully committed to achieving the standards contained within the Guidelines for Charitable Organisations on Fundraising from the public to ensure full accountability and transparency to all our donors.
The statement exists to:
- Improve fundraising practice
- Promote high levels of accountability and transparency by organisations fundraising from the public
- Provide clarity and assurances to donors and prospective donors about the organisations they support.
- The Hawk’s Well Theatre has considered the Statement and believe we meet the standards it sets out.
We welcome your feedback on our fundraising activity. See our Feedback and Complaints Procedure below.
We are committed to becoming an accessible venue and strive to make our venue welcoming to all.