- Tickets to events are subject to a €1 renovation fee surcharge.
- There is a booking fee of €1 per ticket on all online ticket purchases.
- Booking fees are not refundable and cannot be exchanged for credit.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded, unless the event is cancelled. All tickets will be offered subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Covid-19 show cancellation refund policy: Rest assured that if you've booked a ticket for a show, and we cancel that show because of Covid-19, we will be able to offer you the choice of a full refund, moving to another date (if we can reschedule that show), or a Hawk's Well gift voucher, for use at a later date. Please be patient with our box office staff and be assured that we will be in contact with all audience members as quickly as possible.
- If you currently have a confirmed case of Covid-19 and are isolating please do not attend. Telephone box office on 071 9161518 who will offer you a credit note.
- If you cannot make a performance due to having a confirmed case of Covid-19, your tickets can be exchanged for another performance or we can credit your account with the price of the tickets booked once you let us know before 3pm the day before the show.
- Reservations for shows are not permitted apart from group bookings.
- Concessions where available on shows are for the following customers and proof of concession status may be asked for at the venue – u18 and Senior Citizen (over 65). Concession tickets are available to book through our box office on 071 9161518 and cannot be purchased online (except for family shows and shows for children).
- Event management reserve the right of admission, even when tickets have been purchased.
- Attendees should be present at the event in advance of event start times. Latecomers will only be admitted at the discretion of event management staff and at an appropriate interval.
- Food may not be consumed in the auditorium.
- Children under twelve years of age must be accompanied by an adult. While young people between the age of twelve and eighteen years are welcome to attend performances unaccompanied, we cannot accept responsibility for their safety. Certain productions may have age recommendations and we ask all patrons to respect these when booking.
- Children under two go free to performances, unless the performances are specifically aimed at their age range.
- Our workshops and special events for children are designed for one-on-one parent and child time, so one adult and one child, without accompanying siblings. Children must be accompanied at all times. Please respect age ranges when booking, as workshops are designed specifically for different age groups.
- Event management accepts no responsibility for possessions lost or stolen on the premises.
- Some events may be photographed and filmed for funding, documentation and promotion purposes. We respect your privacy and will ask for permission to film and/or photograph you and the children with you.
- Use of photographic and recording equipment by audience members is not permitted at our events. Mobile phones and pagers must be turned off.
- We are a no smoking venue. Patrons are free to smoke outside the building where ashtrays are provided.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all graphics, logos and commercial markings are registered trademarks. You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute or modify any trademarks in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to or distribution of materials, without prior written consent.
Event management reserve the right to make changes to these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice.
We are committed to becoming an accessible venue and strive to make our venue welcoming to all.