We are delighted to welcome you back to the Hawk’s Well and want you to feel confident and safe so you can relax and enjoy live performances once more.
Please remember to bring your mask and wear it during your visit, unless you are consuming food and drink or you are exempt.
You’ll find plenty of hand sanitizing stations throughout the building – please use them regularly.
Guidelines for visiting us:
As part of our commitment to the continued well-being of everyone in our building and to prevent the spread of Covid-19, we have implemented the following protocols and procedures which you will notice during your visit. Our staff are here to assist you with a safe journey through the venue, so please ask for assistance if necessary.
- Please make use of our hand sanitising stations at key points throughout the building.
- We have implemented protective screens at our Box Office.
- Please use contactless card payments where possible.
- We have increased hygiene protocols in our toilets.
- Additional signage to promote hand washing and best hygiene practices have been posted throughout the building.
- Additional training and PPE have been provided for all staff.
- In the event of the cancellation of an event because of Covid-19, you will be notified at the earliest possible opportunity and offered the choice of a full refund, moving to another date (if we can reschedule that event), or a Hawk's Well Gift Voucher, for use at a later date.
- If you or anyone in your booking group develop Covid-19, are showing symptoms as described on the HSE website, or are self-isolating, please get in touch with Box Office within 24 hours of the start-time of the event you've booked for (phone 071 9161518) and we will exchange your ticket for another performance, or give you a credit note for the purchase price of your tickets or give you a refund. Please inform us at the earliest possible time to allow us to try to resell your tickets.
- Rest assured that if you've booked a ticket for a show, and The Hawk's Well cancels that show because of Covid19, we will be able to offer you the choice of a Full Refund, Moving to Another Date (if we can reschedule that show), or a Hawk's Well Gift Voucher, for use at a later date. Please be patient with our Box Office staff and be assured that we will be in contact with all audience members as quickly as possible.
Your support is greatly appreciated.
We are committed to becoming an accessible venue and strive to make our venue welcoming to all.