Safety measures as we reopen Hawk’s Well
- Hawk’s Well Theatre is fully compliant with Fáilte Ireland’s Covid Safety Charter and all staff have undertaken Covid Safety training in advance of returning to the workplace.
- Information to promote hand washing and best hygiene practices has been posted in prominent locations around the building.
- Hand sanitiser dispensers have been installed at key points throughout the building.
- Protective screens have been installed at till points.
- A temporary box office has been installed inside the main entrance door to limit entry into the building for ticket purchasing.
- Additional cleaning and disinfecting of the building is undertaken daily.
- Audiences capacities have been reduced to allow for social distancing as per Government guidelines
- Fliers and paperwork that could be contaminated have been removed from public areas.
- Furniture has been positioned or decommissioned to comply with social distancing regulations. Floor markings are also in place where necessary.
- Queuing will be limited where possible and rope barriers are in place where necessary.
- Audience members receive an email in advance of events they have booked for advising of the safety protocols implemented that they must to adhere to.
- Facemasks are obligatory at the theatre
- Bookings are allocated socially distanced seats on arrival.
- Audiences are asked to self-screen before attending and not to attend: should they display any Covid symptoms
- if they have been diagnosed with a confirmed/suspected case of Covid-19
- if they are aware that they are a close contact of someone with a confirmed or suspected case.
- if they have returned from another country, not on the safe travel list, in the last 14 days
- if they have been advised by a doctor to self-isolate at this time
We are promoting an experience that reinforces social distancing guidelines. Please, where possible, keep an eye on any floor markings and keep a safe distance from audiences members who are not in your group.
We will endeavour to keep queues as short as possible & appreciate your patience.
Please make use of our hand sanitising stations on entering the theatre and at the entrance points to all our bathroom facilities.
It is now mandatory to wear face masks in theatres. Please wear one when attending the theatre.
People will be allocated socially distant seats on arrival and those who have booked multiple tickets will be seated together.
If you answer ‘YES’ to any of the 5 questions below, please DO NOT attend the event you've booked for. Instead, contact us at email@example.com before 3pm the day before the event day to obtain a Credit Note.
In the past 14 days, have you or anyone in your party;
* Q1. Had any Covid 19 symptoms, such as a cough, fever, high temperature, sore throat, runny nose, breathlessness or flu like symptoms?
* Q2. Been diagnosed with a confirmed or suspected Covid 19 infection?
* Q3. Been a close contact of a person who is a confirmed or suspected case of Covid 19?
* Q4. Returned from another country, not on the safe travel list?
* Q5. Been advised by a doctor to self-isolate at this time?