At the Hawk’s Well we are committed to the governance and transparency requirements as outlined by the Arts Council of Ireland.
Our transparency scale is derived from The Governance Code for Community, Voluntary and Charitable Organisations which is a code of practice, agreed in 2012, for good governance in the not-for-profit sector.
Our commitment to comply with the Irish Governance code:
- Company Registration No. 85990
- We are currently registered as on the 'adoption journey' towards full compliance with the Irish Governance code. We are working with our board of Directors to develop our strategies in-line with these principles and to identify any gaps and needs in this area.
Our commitment to comply with the Principles of Good Fundraising:
- The Hawk’s Well is a registered charity (Charity No. 17611). We have made a formal commitment to comply with the Principles of Good Fundraising through the ICTR regarding their Principles of Good Fundraising.
Hawk’s Well Theatre’s Commitment to Fundraising Compliance
Hawk’s Well Theatre is fully committed to achieving the standards contained within the Guidelines for Charitable Organisations on Fundraising from the Public to ensure full accountability and transparency to all our donors.
The statement exists to:
• Improve fundraising practice
• Promote high levels of accountability and transparency by organisations fundraising from the public
• Provide clarity and assurances to donors and prospective donors about the organisations they support.
• The Hawk’s Well Theatre has considered the Statement and believe we meet the standards it sets out.
We welcome your feedback on our fundraising activity. See our Feedback and Complaints Procedure below.
2018 | Constitution
2019 | Audited Accounts
2019 | Donor Charter Statement
2019 | Due Diligence Beneficial Owner Statement
2019 | Public Compliance Statement of Fundraising
2019 | Feedback and Complaints Procedure
2019 | Child Safeguarding Statement
2019 | Vulnerable Adult Protection Policy
2019 | Tax Clearance Certificate
2019 | Privacy Statement
2019 | Strategic Plan
2020 | Dignity at Work Policy
2020 | Dignity at Work Charter
2020 | Code of Conduct for Customers
2020 | Photography Policy
2020 | Guidelines on Social Media
2020 | Board Members' Biographies
2020 | Diversity and Inclusion Policy
2020 | Artists Pay